Fortune Trading Marine Ltd is an authorized sales and service agent by Georim and Tanktech entitled to provide inspection, maintenance and calibration for:
- • Georim 15ppm Bilge Alarm Monitor GBA-155.
- • Tanktech UTI’s (Ullage, oil water interface, Temperature detectors).
- • Maker’s Calibration Certificates are provided (subject to IOPP annual/intermediate/renewal surveys).
Georim 15ppm Bilge Alarm: GBA-155 Bilge Alarm meets the requirements of IMO Resolution MEPC107(49) and has the Type-Approval Certificate in accordance with IMO Resolution MEPC107(49), therefore this satisfy international convention.
The GBA-155 Bilge Alarm serves to continuously measure the concentration of oil in the bilge and other waste water produced on a ship, and produces an alarm signal when the oil concentration exceeds 15 ppm.
The accuracy of the Georim 15 ppm Bilge Alarm should be checked at IOPP Certificate renewal surveys, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
The accuracy checks can only be done by the manufacture or persons authorized by the manufacturer.
The calibration certificate for the Georim 15ppm Bilge Alarm, certifying date of last calibration check, should be retained onboard for inspection purposes. (ME PC49/22/ 4.2.11)
The Tanktech UTI detector is being used in measuring the ullage, the oil-water interface and temperature of cargo in tanks. Tanks have different depths, so these UTI’s are available with tape lengths between 15 mtrs and 40 mtrs.
The sensing probe consist of a stainless steel tube and includes an ultrasonic liquid level sensor, a temperature sensor and a conductivity electrode. The sensor is sending the values to the electronic box and display.
To make sure that the UTI’s gives a correct measurement they have to be calibrated once per year by authorized technicians.
Will be a pleasure for us to receive and serve your inquiries for:
- • Calibration Georim 15ppm Bilge Alarm Monitor GBA-155.
- • Calibration Tanktech UTI’s (Ullage, oil water interface, Temperature detectors).
- • In our workshop
- • Worldwide on-board your vessel
- • On-exchange-basis with a reconditioned unit
- • On-exchange basis with a brand new upgraded unit